To promote the cultural, educational, civic, commercial, industrial and general development of the Lumberton area;
To aid in the development of all legitimate enterprises designed for the improvement of the area;
To stand and to work for area harmony;
To be non-partisan and non-sectarian, and to take no part in nor to lend its influence or facilities, either directly or indirectly, to the nomination, election, or appointment of any candidate or person for public or political office.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING AN AMBASSADOR:
• You can promote your own business as you promote the Chamber
• You will have the opportunity to network with community leaders.
• You will gain recognition within the business community.
• You will gain exposure by being listed on the Ambassador Page of our website.
• You will receive an Ambassador badge to wear to Chamber events
THE CHAMBER PROMOTES:
• Shop Lumberton First!
• Business growth and tourism throughout Hardin County.
• Referral of our members and their services to clients.
• Providing member information in welcome bags for new community members.
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for our members.
• Sponsors a Welcome Ad in The Hardin County News & The Silsbee Bee.
• Listing all members and their web address on our web site.
• We sponsor 20 FREE ADS by Cumulus Broadcasting – Beaumont
• One free Script4Less Prescription Drug Card
• We offer an opportunity for our members to be more involved with the chamber through our Ambassador Program.
• We can help your business by directing you to free services.
• We work with City, County, and State Officials for the good of our area.
• We send our members a quarterly newsletter of upcoming events.
• We host quarterly Mixers to promote business exchange among members.
WE TRULY WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO SUCCEED!
• Village Creek Festival
• Miss Village Creek Scholarship Pageant
• Village Creek Festival Fun Run
• Lighted Night Time Christmas Parade
• Chamber Banquet
• Scholarships to Local Graduating Students