• You can promote your own business as you promote the Chamber
• You will have the opportunity to network with community leaders.
• You will gain recognition within the business community.
• You will gain exposure by being listed on the Ambassador Page of our website.
• You will receive an Ambassador badge to wear to Chamber events
• Shop Lumberton First!
• Business growth and tourism throughout Hardin County.
• Referral of our members and their services to clients.
• Providing member information in welcome bags for new community members.
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for our members.
• Sponsors a Welcome Ad in The Hardin County News & The Silsbee Bee.
• Listing all members and their web address on our web site.
• We sponsor 20 FREE ADS by Cumulus Broadcasting – Beaumont
• One free Script4Less Prescription Drug Card
• We offer an opportunity for our members to be more involved with the chamber through our Ambassador Program.
• We can help your business by directing you to free services.
• We work with City, County, and State Officials for the good of our area.
• We send our members a quarterly newsletter of upcoming events.
• We host quarterly Mixers to promote business exchange among members. WE TRULY WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO SUCCEED!
• Miss Village Creek Scholarship Pageant
• Village Creek Festival Fun Run
• Lighted Night Time Christmas Parade
• Chamber Banquet
• Scholarships to Local Graduating Students
Miss Village Creek Pageant – Queen’s contest; winner receives $1000 scholarship
Great Food Vendors, Something for Everyone’s Taste Buds ~~
Exciting Rides for the Young and Young at Heart~~
Arts, Crafts and Information Vendors ~~
Various Shows, Entertainment for everyone’s enjoyment
Each year the annual Village Creek Festival serves as the major fundraising event for Lumberton Chamber of Commerce. The festival provides the community with the opportunity to enjoy a weekend of carnival rides, craft booths, the Miss Village Creek Pageant and, of course, lots of food.
The festival has historically been a spring festival held the third weekend in April; but starting in 2014, the Village Creek Festival will be one of the few fall festivals in the area. This year the Village Creek Festival will be held October 27 – 29. More details will be posted as they become available.
Come on out to the Lumberton City Park, 1300 FM 421, and join in the fun. We look forward to seeing you there!