Top Row Left to Right:
Robb Starr, Kenneth Carr, Carliss Jones, Don Burnett, Steve Cooper
Middle Row Left to Right:
Alex Sonnier, Kathryne Colligan, Carla Behannon, Darlene Ford, Jenna Hunter, Adam Strahan,
Front Row Left to Right:
Lynette Barks, Shelly Wilson, Sandra Womack, Vicki Molley, Butch Holmes.
Not Pictured Above:
Board Members – Sam Bethea, J.R. Headrick,
Unable to display Facebook posts.
• You can promote your own business as you promote the Chamber
• You will have the opportunity to network with community leaders.
• You will gain recognition within the business community.
• You will gain exposure by being listed on the Ambassador Page of our website.
• You will receive an Ambassador badge to wear to Chamber events
• Shop Lumberton First!
• Business growth and tourism throughout Hardin County.
• Referral of our members and their services to clients.
• Providing member information in welcome bags for new community members.
• Ribbon Cutting Ceremonies for our members.
• Sponsors a Welcome Ad in The Hardin County News & The Silsbee Bee.
• Listing all members and their web address on our web site.
• We sponsor 20 FREE ADS by Cumulus Broadcasting – Beaumont
• One free Script4Less Prescription Drug Card
• We offer an opportunity for our members to be more involved with the chamber through our Ambassador Program.
• We can help your business by directing you to free services.
• We work with City, County, and State Officials for the good of our area.
• We send our members a quarterly newsletter of upcoming events.
• We host quarterly Mixers to promote business exchange among members. WE TRULY WANT YOUR BUSINESS TO SUCCEED!
• Miss Village Creek Scholarship Pageant
• Village Creek Festival Fun Run
• Lighted Night Time Christmas Parade
• Chamber Banquet
• Scholarships to Local Graduating Students