The Lumberton Chamber of Commerce Invites you to
Become An Ambassador
The Lumberton Chamber Ambassadors are an energetic, hard working group of people dedicated to the development of the city of Lumberton. They are business owners and community members striving for a stronger chamber and city! The Ambassadors are an all-volunteer committee comprised of men and women who are Chamber members that serve as the “goodwill arm” of the Chamber and thus are charged with extending the hand of friendship to new and old members alike. This program provides a mutually beneficial experience for the Chamber, Chamber members and the Ambassadors themselves.
Being a Chamber Ambassador is an exclusive benefit of Chamber membership. Any Chamber member or employee of a Chamber business is eligible to become an Ambassador. All appointments to the Ambassador Committee and all Committee activities require approval of the Chamber’s Board of Directors. All Ambassadors will be required to submit an application.
Examples of Ambassador duties:
- Attending ribbon cuttings.
- Greeting new members at Chamber events and introducing them to others to
help them feel comfortable.
- Welcoming members at Chamber-sponsored events.
- Encouraging Chamber program involvement and participation.
- Informing the Chamber of issues that concern the business community.
- Visiting and recruiting new member businesses.
Benefits of becoming an Ambassador:
- You can promote your own business as you promote the Chamber.
- You will have the opportunity to network with community leaders.
- You will gain recognition within the business community.
- You will gain exposure by being listed on the Ambassador Page of our website.
- You will receive an Ambassador badge to wear to Chamber events.